Fresh

This is my attempt at blogging. I'm trying something new for the summer, and a blog will serve as a creative outlet without restrictions or obligations.

Anyway, I figured a pleasant way to start off the blog was with a quick overview of my day. I went on a lunch date with my friend, Tara. We're trying to find good sushi places around the area, but they are few and far apart. We decided to try out a small establishment about 15 minutes away from where we live. After the initial 5 minutes of our sushi photo shoot, we finally tried the food. It  only took us about 10 minutes to finish. The serving was a lot smaller than what we anticipated, but the sushi was fantastic! I wouldn't say it was the best I've ever had, but it was definitely something I wouldn't mind having again. I will probably end up visiting this place again.

Since we finished our meals in a shorter time than we anticipated, we passed by a new bubble tea place not too far away. They tapioca was not as sweet as I'd hope, but the milk tea was pretty decent.

Well, that was my day!

I apologize that I couldn't find a more appropriate way to end this post. Please be patient with me, as I'm not a natural blogger, and I am new to this scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment