Ignorance is Bliss















My dad is running the Houston Marathon this weekend, so we visited the Downtown area to pick up his marathon materials and shop at the expo. My sister and I took this as the perfect opportunity to have a photoshoot at Discovery Green. She's not too familiar with the camera so a lot of the time was spent trying to teach her the settings and how to frame the picture. I think she did a pretty good job. What do you think? I think the hipster atmosphere and picturesque backgrounds definitely helped. We also went around 9 in the morning, so there was basically no one at the park.

Also, major props to me for actually attempting to wear color! Don't get too excited though. The pants are my sister's. Slowly, but surely, I will convert my closet to something other than black and white. Baby steps. Although the colors are not very fitting for January, I'd like to think that the fact that I'm wearing a sweater cancels that out.

Sweater: J. Crew | Pants: Zara | Shoes: Lacoste | Necklace: J. Crew | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment