Gold Teeth




Haven't posted in awhile, so I thought I would include something from the shoot I did with Chris. I have yet to wear something with color, since my last 3 posts were basically all monochromatic. I can't help it that everything I wear is black!
I'll try to incorporate more color into my wardrobe. Especially with summer, it only makes sense that I should wear more vibrant and fun colors! Better do that soon, before it becomes cold and dreary outside (does it ever get cold here in Texas?), and the season calls for softer hues.

I haven't really worn this dress out yet, but I got it for free from H&M! It was on sale for $7, which is not bad at all, but they had a buy 2 get 1 free promo. I got a maxi skirt, a black tank top, and this maxi dress for a total of $20. I'm not too fond of H&M's quality, because, at least for me, their clothes seem to fall apart after a few wears, but they stuff is pretty cheap and the low prices allow for me to try new things without hurting my wallet! I was never really into maxi dresses (mainly because I can never find one that isn't ridiculously long), but what better way to ease into the trend than a snagging a few pieces for about $20? 

Also, the title of this post can be attributed to my boyfriend. He never fails to mention that this necklace looks like teeth every time I wear it.

Dress: H&M | Necklace: H&M


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful look; simple but elegant. Love the necklace.

    Amber Watson,xoxo.
    http://unexpressedpotential.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete