Pearls on Pearls on Pearls










Last night, I went to a gala celebrating Philippines Independence Day. I got my sister to take these photos, and she's still familiarizing herself with the camera, so some of these shots are a bit blurry and crooked. Apologizes!

I've been trying to find a place to wear this skirt, since it's not every day that I go out to formal events. This gala was perfect timing, since I just purchased this skirt a few days ago. I also got to break out my sparkly Prom heels. I forgot how hard it was to walk in heels. I used to wear them all the time, but I guess that walking around a college campus (and rarely having to dress up) has diminished my ability to travel in anything but TOMS and sandals. But I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.

For those wondering, the lip color is Revlon Fire & Ice, and the nails are Chanel June (courtesy of my amazing friend, Chris).

Top: Express | Skirt: Express | Shoes: Antonio Melani | Necklace: Banana Republic | Belt: White House Black Market | Purse: Dillard's



No comments:

Post a Comment