Kiss









I apologize for my absence, and the fact that this post has the same skirt and pearls combo from the last look I posted. I'm kinda sorta obsessed with this skirt, to be completely honest.

My super cool friend, Chris, shot these pictures, and provided the wonderful Kiss shirt. I really don't know much about the band, which in turn, makes me a hypocrite. I hate it whenever people wear band shirts when they don't even know a single song, but in this case, the tables have turned.

Anyway, Chris and I just wanted to have a photo shoot to let our creative juices flowing. We haven't done anything truly artistic since we stopped taking photography classes in high school (or at least I haven't - I suppose I can't speak for Chris), so this was our attempt to bring back what we once knew. I went into the shoot somewhat unprepared, so we went out to multiple stores looking for some black stilettos. The ones I'm wearing in the pictures above were our best bet, so at least now I have yet another thing to add to my shoe collection.

Top: Chris' closet | Skirt: Express | Necklace: Banana Republic | Shoes: Nickels 


No comments:

Post a Comment